Wednesday, May 5, 2010

is there anybody going to listen to my story?

*in Ross Gellar voice* ... Hi.

It's been one of those days where I'm just in a funk. Even though it's Cinco de Mayo, which is loosely translated as "Pretend to give a shit about a Mexican holiday and drink margaritas!" Which is precisely why I am struggling a bit to  write this. But I love all of y'all and I WILL PERSEVERE DAMMIT! I'm not about to let some Jose Cuervo mess up my plan to blog every day!!

Back to my funk. I hate work. I woke up in a weird mood because of a frightenly realistic dream and that's had me in a bad mood all day. I've been irritable and distracted and it's like PMS but not. I want my job to just be over. I'm working as fast as I can to try to get through this project and NO. WE HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION TO GRADE AFTER THIS ONE. I'm tired of freezing for nothing. Maybe once I get a paycheck I'll feel a little better. I'm really picky about where I work. Kind of a problem.

Today has basically been like "The One Where Ross is Fine" (which is my all-time favorite episode of Friends, BEE TEE DUBS except for maybe the whole section of episodes where Monica and Chandler start doing the nasty and theyre hiding it from every one). ANYWAY... I'm fine, I had margaritas, but not fajitas. I did have a tasty quesdilla.

I'm tired and I have to go battle a zit from propping my head up with my hand al day work. Yes, Seventeen magazine, you're right. I should have listening to you more. Bitch. So far this job has made me zitty, fatty, cold, and cranky. LOSE LOSE SITUATION RIGHT THERE.

Oh right, I was going to post the NAUGHTY HAIKU.


Yup, Im back in all my NAUGHTIness.

Oh, here's a pretty picture of Puggle in her dress that I may have promised a few days ago. I don't remember. I made it all color splotty or whatever the eff that technique is called...




She got all the pretty genes in the family. I'm not even kidding. Sometimes in my mind I refer to Puggle as Christine 2.0. Then again, I bet even Beyoncé would look like a dog next to her sister before her prom. It's a fact of life that when you take pictures with someone before a formal and you're not dressed formally, you look like a homeless man living under a bridge.

Right. Off to wage war with my face.

~Christine

3 comments:

  1. Awww your sis is GORGEOUS :) I'm jealous of that dress!!

    I'm jealous of your Cinco del Drinko...btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bestie, i can SO tell youve been drinking!! XD which im incredibly jealous of btw. first day of work last night and we had a line out the door and all the way past house wine! that is a LONG fucking line!! >.< welcome back to graeters, me <_< i would MUCH rather have been getting my drink on with you and tree!! and now im craving fajitas lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ps i think this is your best NAUGHTY HAIKU yet!

    ReplyDelete