Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm a bad, bad girl!

I took some quality time tonight and I reread my most recent posts, and I realized that I've been seriously slacking. It's been almost a week since a NAUGHTY HAIKU and since then I've had several entries begging for your forgiveness(es?). With the exception of the crack dream post, they've all been short, and lacking, and slacking too. Even in the crack dream post I promised a real entry later that day and did it happen? No. Therefore, I am failing, even though I'm doing a good job with daily blogging. I've let my quality slack. So I'm going to apologize to all of you all in the only way that I know how: with a song!




In other news, my dearest, darlingest litttle sister shared a modern day monstrosity with me: Miley Cyrus' latest music video. Let's just say that she's one bird I wouldn't want to meet on Sesame Street!



Actually, if you ignore the fact that this GIRL is still 17 years old and that the song is completely terrible because it's being sung by Miley Cyrus, it's not a half bad concept, except that she stole it from Britney Spears. Let's all look back and fondly remember "Overprotected":



I don't agree that being an adult is equal to wearing practically nothing and whining about how you want to be treated like an adult, but at least Britney was 21 when she released that video and not 17! And even still it's not even close to the level of whore that Miley reached in her video. Also, aside from Alfred Hitchcock, birds aren't known for being vicious or terrifying creatures. Why didn't she pick something awesome, like a tiger? I bet Roy of Sigfried and Roy would crap his pants if she came out acting like a psychotic tiger!

*mucks* Love you all!

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment