I'm starting to feel like I'm living my life by running in a hamster wheel. It's getting to be ridiculous when it comes to repeat patterns that I'm falling into. It's hard to explain, but I'm basically the same person I've been my entire life, and I don't really like that. I kinda thought that by the time I was 23, I would have a better sense of who I am and be a more interesting person, but I don't, and I'm not.
Thankfully, my job is almost done. We're so far ahead of schedule now that they're giving us tomorrow off! I don't know what I'm going to do with my free time, though. I need to call Kent State to figure out why I haven't gotten a financial aid packet yet. But that's not fun.
I'm absolutely exhausted. I slept horribly last night, and it was one of those days where the children in state XYZ were just being so damn boring with their test questions. Honestly, if it wasn't for the coffee, I wouldn't have made it through the day. Nevertheless, I am going out tonight because dammit, I can!
Okay kids, I have a new mission: I need to find something good to read. So I'm taking suggestions. Preferably ones that are available at the library. Sooooo... lemme have it!
Keep holdin' on!
~Christine
kiss and hell by dakota cassidy
ReplyDeletegarden spells by sarah addison allen
the silver compass by holly kennedy
the thirteenth tale by diane setterfield
i own them all, so if you wanna borrow them and not worry about the library time limit youre more than welcome to :)
The People of Paper by Salvador Plascencia is a FANTASTIC read. I finished it a while back and it blew my mind.
ReplyDelete