Tuesday, May 11, 2010

take a peek inside my brain while I'm watching NCIS!

On today's very special edition of FoHB, I have a long overdue treat: NCIS Stream of Consciousness Edition!

WARNING: If you haven't seen tonight's episode "Borderland", just don't even read this blog. You've now been adequately warned. Shoo!


*Phoof*

- Awww, little kid in a hardhat!
- OMG best birthday everrrrr!
- This doesn't bode well... "Don't tell your mother!"
- Cars don't bleed... silly!!
- Ziver... study hard!
- I wish Tony was really on Chatroulette!!
- "The longest I've gone is 10 seconds"... that's what she said!
- Awww, poor Tony.
- Finger puppets? Try harder.
- I love it when Gibbs interacts with children!
- EW. WHERE THE FUCK ARE HIS FEET?
- If I ever marry a man with the last name Marshall, I want to name our daughter Court(ney).
- That looks kinda like Denise's new bike on Army Wives!
- Nervous Abby, chill the hell out.
- Of COURSE he was wearing a state of the art runner's watch with GPS!
- OMG OMG OMG MINI CAF-POW IS SO CUTE!
- See, Abbs? He has your back. DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THE SHOW!!
- Ohhhh Palmer... you're so inappropriate.
- Hahaha... Ducky: "Yabba dabba doo!"
- Seriously, I want this guy to have feet.
- Creepy looking welt.
- Awww, Abby breaks a lot of rules with good reasons!
- Soooo you're going with McGee!
- YAAAAAAAY MCGEE!
- Go into the truck...
- I bet that Abby would last hours on Chatroulette, DiNOTzo!
- OH HOLY FUCKING FUCK THOSE ARE FEET HANGING FROM MEAT HOOKS!
- MEXICO! AYE AYE AYE!
- McGee, if you were less of a party pooper, you could probably spend more time in Abby's miniskirt.
- Seriously McGee, bitching and whining your way through Mexico isn't the way to win over Abby.
- Hehehehe, Agent McGoo!
- Yes, stay together! Make McAbby babies!!
- Really Ducky, why can't you and Palmer removed the feet from the meat hooks faster.
- This is completely sick.
- This is almost as bad as the serial killer with the tongue fetish.
- Awesome. McGee is going to have crazy diarrhea during Abby's class.
- BITCH. I hate Natalia.
- Go Abby! Show her who's in charge and not ovulating!!
- Oh this is so Gibb's revenge murder case.
- Tee hee. DiNozzo and Ziva in the biker bar... they stick out just a tad.
- I think that woman has a penis.
- Aaaaaand I suspect the penis woman from the bar.
- Maybe not. Damn.
- Okay, so she's kinda helpful.
- I love Abby's black lace parasol. Even though the first time we saw it was at Kate's funeral. I wonder where they got it.
- Oh hell.
- Defend them, McGee!
- Abby, you have a big mouth.
- Oh McGee, you're so sweet!
- I bet she's an agent.
- Nope, she's a drug cartel. My observation skills are sucking.
- I bet Pedro's her brother or something.
- AAAAAAND that sniper was Gibbs.
- That. Was. Weird.
- Toe cheese? Really, Palmer?
- All those feet really gross me out.
- They were all already dead except one? I smell a copycat killer!
- YESSSS! They have one bed!
- I want Abby's pajamas.
- HAHAHAHA they just figured out Tony and Ziva!
- McGee is hot...
- That wasn't even funny McGee! And now you're never getting any from Abby ever again.
- McGee, you suck at being in Mexico.
- Ziva hit the nail on the head. Tony is pathetic.
- That is the BEST alarm clock I've ever seen!
- Oh noes... Abby's onto something.
- She knows.
- Of course you did, sketchy man.
- Yup. Don't trust you either.
- Yes you do too know!
- A body that's been buried for over 20 years? Nasty...
- This is bad.
- I like Abby's finger tattoo!
- (Commercial break: Hetty/Grandmother Willow can't resign from NCIS: LA!!)
- Wait... they're back already? Where was the sexytime?
- McGee, you look like hell. And I mean that in the best way possible.
- Haha, Tony, you're evil.
- Ducky's hair looks browner than usual.
- Yes, Gibbs, that's who you shot.
- This is freaky.
- It's like that little slug has come full circle!
- Yeah, that doesn't look like a tissue sample to me either.
- McGee knows things!
- HAHAHAHA, McGee, you've just earned 25 awesome points!
- Oh, it's the penis woman again.
- HA! I knew I shouldn't trust her.
- Ooooooh she's got a devil ring!
- Well, this is basically a done deal, but there's still time left in the show.
- What is Abby doing at Gibbs' house? This never happens!
- Disenchanted Abby... she seems more realistic now.
- Is rule 40 a new one?
- Abby, you never make mistakes.
- SEE? Abby is like a daughter to Gibbs! Take that, Gabby shippers!
- OH MY GOD THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS?!?!?
- I swear to Beejeezus, if you don't tell her that you'll love her unconditionally, I will kick your Marine ass, Gibbs!
- (Next week: Ooooh, this looks good! I like the Gibbs on horseback ensemble!)

Alright kids, it's time for me to... sorry, I got distracted by the beginning of NCIS: LA.

~Christine

1 comment:

  1. i think we share a brain bestie, we pretty much had the same thought process lol! but seriously, SHE CANT FUCKING TURN GIBBS IN!!!!! im like seriously freaking out.
    and i want abbys pajamas XD

    ReplyDelete