Thursday, May 20, 2010

you think the BBC is trying to embarrass you with sex scenes?

I made a giant, colossal, huge mess of things. It's not entirely my fault, because I truly felt like I was doing the right thing, except that I was mistaken (again) and I made things worse instead of preventing something awful from happening. I don't know what else to do, except continue to apologize, and I hate not being able to do anything. So now, I'm just laying low. It has been a very long and emotionally draining day, and I have suspicions that my bad mood has been rubbing off on the people around me.

Anyway, my previous job ended on Tuesday. I kind of miss it, even though I spent most of the time wanting it to be over. It really was nice to feel like a productive person and have something to do for 8 hours of the day. Plus, I wasn't obligated to ruin my weekends with babysitting jobs. Not that I don't mind babysitting, but it was nice to have a regular work schedule.

I tried bubble tea for the first time last night! I had no idea what to expect... turns out it's just a smoothie with tapioca pearls in it. The smoothie part was fantastic. The tapioca... well, I made some interesting faces the first few times I encountered a pearl. But eventually I got used to it. It's definitely something I'll be having again.

Gertie's in the shop again. I'm hopeful that this won't be too hard or expensive to fix. My check oil light problem is still happening, and the guy at Firestone told me that they had just fixed another Chrysler with the same problem and what they did for that guy worked well. But if it's not fixed, then I'll need to take it to a dealership to have them flush the engine. And if that doesn't work, well, let's just hope that it gets fixed. I love my car, even though she's caused me a lot of trouble in the last 7 months. But she's still my baby!

Okay, this was a stretch for me to do tonight... I'm going to go back to watching Coupling for hours on end.

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment