Sunday, May 30, 2010

food coma!

Well, graduation weekend/hell has come and gone. Yesterday was quite possibly one of the longest and most tiring days of my life. I woke up at 6 and went to bed at about 12:30 AM, after getting about five hours of sleep the night before. Graduation day is like a marathon, even if you're not the one graduating. Admittedly, I could have ended my day at 8:30 or so, instead of almost 1 AM, but I felt like after having an entire day dedicated to my sister, I needed some time to have fun with my friends. So we went to see the movie Babies, and it was so worth it! Except, of course, now I really want a baby. I don't want a husband now, or anything permanent, I just want a baby. They're so cute! But I don't want to do the birthing part, or the newborn part where they don't sleep through the night. I really don't do well when I'm super tired.

Anyway, I'm exhausted, and I'm spending the rest of my evening relaxing and catching up on sleep. I've eaten entirely too much in the last 48 hours, so between that and the lack of sleep, I don't want to leave my bed for a long time.

~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment