Friday, May 7, 2010

bring it on, thunderstorm!

I love rain. I love thunderstorms too, as long as I'm not walking around Washington D.C. in the rain and picking up strange foot diseases. What I don't love is the giant sized headaches that I've started getting before storms. Screw you, atmospheric pressure! (Or is it barometric?)

So I'm really tired. I love Fridays, but they need to be more relaxing. Last Friday was good. Work ended, I had dinner, and that was it. But this business of coming home from work, eating dinner, washing my hair, picking up Grandma, going to the musical, dropping Grandma off again after the musical, and coming home was all a bit much. I haven't had a night of nothing-ness since Monday, and I think that's what contributing to my woe here. Tuesday I had my hike to go vote, Wednesday was Cinco de Mayo, and yesterday I took my Grandma shopping. I'm REALLY looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, more than last week!

The rain stopped. What the hell?

Ugh, I'm too exhausted to write more. I totally understand why Meg McBlogger gives herself the weekends off from blogging! I PROMISE I'll have a big post tomorrow! (tee hee, dirty!)

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment