Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I REALLY should write things down more often...

I've had multiple good ideas for today's post throughout the day, usually while playing The Sims 3, or driving. But I've forgotten almost all of them, and I'm going out tonight with friends, so who knows when I'll be home. So this is all you're gonna get today... suck on that!

People tick me off sometimes. I know that people do that to everyone, but sometimes I feel like people tick me off more in particular than other people. (that's a lot of people in two sentences!) I don't know if it's the heat, or if it's stress, but I feel like I am not enjoying other people right now very much. I could be a happy little hermit if I had to. A hermit in an air-conditioned cave. I don't know why, but I've always pictured hermits as living in caves. Sometimes cute little houses in the forest, but usually they live in a cave.

Once again, I don't know where this is going. I failed to make an outline! Sorry, Mrs. Klueppel, I have failed you.

Peace, love, and screaming children!

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment