Saturday, May 1, 2010

mark your calendars!

DUM DUM DA DUM!!!

Today is a momentous day! Why? Because today starts the INTERNATIONAL MONTH OF DAILY BLOGGING! Okay, so it's only international in the World of Christine, which is a fictional place, similar to Narnia or Hogwarts, but equally awesome. Anyway, it's one of the things on my bucket list (along with giving up Facebook for a week), and blogging is a good way to absorb my time while I can't be on Facebook.

Soooo... today is my sister's senior prom. It seems like just yesterday that I was headed off to my senior prom (jilted by my recent ex) with another ex-boyfriend's friend because the ex-boyfriend was going with one of my besties. I know, complicated. Anyway, Puggle has grown up so fast! She's been trolling around the house with her hurr did, looking absolutely gorgeous. I'll post a pic or two tomorrow, or maybe on Twitter in a half hour or so.

Sorry this is short, but I need to get going... I have a busy evening ahead of me!

~Christine

1 comment:

  1. i just saw pix on mikeys facebook, she looks so pretty!! <3 oh ps did she tell you i saw her yesterday at watty? sam and i went to visit :)

    i went with mom to help with pix because the boys were in two different locations so dad went to take davids pix and i brought my camera to take pix of nathan. i cant believe theyre growing up so fast!! *tear* lol

    ReplyDelete