I woke up this morning feeling like I had been hit by a bus. First, I was up past 2 AM last night, for a variety of reasons, but partially because my room felt like a pressure cooker. And since I had to drive Puggle to school this morning and then I cleaned my grandma's house, I was up at 7:30 this morning. Not good. Plus, my super fantastic workout from yesterday is now my super OWWWWWIE for today. My legs hurt, especially my knees, and my shoulders hurt where my angels wings should be... har har. And then I had to vacuum all three floors of my grandma's house, including her basement. Have you ever vacuumed concrete? I HAVE. Why? Because my aunt's dogs will care if the basement floor is clean before they go downstairs. Right.
It's amazing to me how quickly your own problems can become incredibly insignificant. It seems like whenever I'm all, "OMG EFF MY LIFEEEEEE! PPL SUUUUUUUCK!!! UGHHHHHH!!" then Life comes along and is like, "SUCK ON THIS! MWHAHAHAHA! A PLAGUE UPON YOUR HOUUUUUUUSE!"
(I would like to take this opportunity to mention that the winds have shifted today, and since the Budweiser brewery is northeast of my house, I can now smell hops verrrrrrry well, and I have been able to since approximately 3:30 PM this afternoon).
I am Chandler Bing. When things get uncomfortable, I make inappropriate jokes. Don't believe me? See above.
I would also like to mention that thanks to a certain Facebook status by a certain bestie of mine, I am now TERRIFIED to watch last night's episode of Army Wives. I don't want to cryyyyyy!
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomorrow is my brother's 20th birthday (Happy B-day Mikey!) so I will be having a celebratory dinner with my family and I will not be watching NCIS or Glee when they air. IF YOU TEXT ME AND SPOIL SOMETHING ABOUT EITHER SHOW BEFORE I WATCH IT, YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE TARRED AND FEATHERED WHILE CATHOLIC SCHOOLCHILDREN WILL BE FORCED TO WATCH (why? because I once was one of those clad in plaid pipsqueaks).
Yeah, I don't really know where this entry is going. Sorr about the bag. (+1,000,000 Cool Points to you if you know what that's from. And no, it's not a movie.)
~ Christine
bahahahah omg bestie i love you. and you MUST watch army wives! its sad but really good! and dont worry, i wont txt you during ncis.....mainly because ill be working :'(
ReplyDelete