- Sometimes when I stumble, I listen to Christina Aguilera and I feel instantly better about myself.
- The "Bun Bun Bunny Bun" video never fails to make me smile. Ditto for "Shopping Penguin".
- The website I used last summer and fall to watch back episodes of NCIS and Army Wives no longer links to active websites that host videos... at least not in the US. Not even Megavideo. Damn government. I mean, I get it and all, but there needs to be more showings of TV shows on air currently. USA replays the same group of about 60 episodes of NCIS. Not cool.
- I'm still waiting for the season 8 season pass of NCIS to come out on iTunes. Like hell am I going to pay over $50 at the end of the season!
- I have had a constant headache all day. Usually I'm the girl who's begging for the TV to be louder, and for once I was the one who would steal the remote and turn the volume down. I'm being forced into going to the doctor tomorrow without insurance. Thanks parents (and I mean that genuinely. I take crappy care of myself sometimes)!
- We got a phone call about an hour ago (from Boeing, which threw me for a loop) from my cousin Joe, telling us that our Tante Vina had passed away about an hour ago. For anyone who cares, Tante Vina was my Uncle Joe's first wife. He was the one who passed away when I was in Europe and my family didn't tell me until several days after I got home. Anyway, I haven't seen Tante Vina in years. She's been sick, and everytime there was a memorial service for my Uncle Joe, I couldn't make it. But she's always stayed in touch with my family, especially my Grandma, and she always sent us cards and little gifts for our birthdays and graduations. August as a month in general is just a shitty month. NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO DIE IN AUGUST. EVER.
- Oh wow... I'm starting to feel sleepy. I'm going to take advantage of this rare opportunity and say goodnight!
~ Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment