Really quick: I had the same dream last night that I did two nights ago except for two small changes:
1. Laura wasn't a bitch and was actually really nice to me.
2. Bill was actually a ghost.
I don't even want to try to figure that one out.
Anyway, I really want to see Eat, Pray, Love! I see the trailer for it multiple times a day because I'm watching the entire series of Major Dad on Hulu, and it's either that or an ad for Band-Aid. I feel like this movie could be my life to a certain extent. No, I haven't traveled abroad recently, but I have done a lot of self-discovery. I want to read the book too, but I'm already in the middle of reading two other books, so that's going to have to wait.
Since I've been spending my free time watching Major Dad, I've noticed a trend. Time for a list!
TV Shows Involving the Military That Have a Character Named "Mac":
1. Major Dad - Major John D. Macgillis often goes by the nickname "Mac"
2. JAG - Liutenant Colonel Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie... another nickname of "Mac"
3. Army Wives - Mac is the guy that Denise cheats on Frank with. Ironically, Denise is played by Catherine Bell, who also played Mac on JAG.
4. NCIS - I'll be honest. The IMDB page for NCIS only lists out characters who have been on more than one episode, and I'm not about to sift through the detailed pages for 186 episodes. Sorry. I'm lazy. But I think it's a safe bet that at some point there's been a guest role by the name of Mac.
5. Friends - Okay, so not a military show, but who could forget Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E?
~ Christine

No comments:
Post a Comment