I'm getting more than a little bit tired of the wacked-out dreams I've been having lately. Last night's edition involved me going to a farm to look at baby bunnies, but instead of looking like typical bunnies, their fur was replaced by this weird looking material that can only be described as a cilia pillow. Supposedly once they grew up their regular fur came in, but I didn't want to take that chance, so then I had to awkwardly leave the farm. Aside from the baby bunnies, it wasn't as bizarre as some of the other dreams I've been having lately, but it still made me uncomfortable.
Woah. I got super tired suddenly. I'll make this short.
I went back to the doctor today. My blood pressure has been "awesome" as my doctor said, and everything from my tests last week came back normal, except for a high level of potassium. So that could be causing the headaches. Or it's a sinus headache after all. When she looked at my sinuses today they were really inflamed, but not infected. So I have a nasal spray to try out now, and of course they did more blood work to check my potassium. Blah. I'm so over this. I just want to be healthy for more than a week at a time.
Happy 82nd birthday to my fabulous Grandma!
~ Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment