My All-Time Favorite TV Couples! (In no particular order)
1. Casey and Cappie - Greek
They are just too friggin cute together! I think it'll be interesting to see if/how they've changed when Greek comes back in a couple of months. We've heard all about them dating freshmen year, but all we've seen so far is the random hook-up. Good stuff.2. Jesse and Rebecca - Full House
I'm going to give these two the "Hottest Couple" award. If anyone can look gorgeous in shoulder pads, it's Lori Loughlin. And John Stamos... oh baby!3. Monica and Chandler - Friends
Last year when I watched all 10 seasons of Friends (pause for applause...) I always liked these two better than Rachel and Ross. Plus Chandler's good for a laugh and Monica reminds me of myself sometimes.
4. McGee and Abby - NCIS

I'm giving them the "Cutest Geeky Couple" award. Even though they aren't together right now on NCIS, they dated early on, and there's still some hardcore chemistry (read: jealousy) between them!
5. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar - 18 Kids and Counting

These two are the happiest people I've never met! And they're actual people, not just actors! I really wonder how they stay sane with 18 kids (and counting, haha!) but I think the answer to that question is that they have 18 kids. Bow chicka wow wow.

I have loved Jim and Pam from the first time I watched The Office many moons ago. Thankfully, it would seem that their wedding hasn't caused the fantastic dynamic between office-mates to change too much. Although as of late, Pam has become more and more annoying in my opinion. Yes, your boss dating your mother is weird, but they are both adults, so get over it. And for someone who's 6 months pregnant on the show, she really doesn't look it at all. But you know, I still love them as a couple.

Again, another couple I've loved since the beginning of the show. They clearly bring out the best of each other, even though no one would think to pair scruffy Luke with quirky Lorelai. Thankfully, even after they broke off their engagement and spent most of the seventh season apart, they rekindled their love in the very last episode of the show.
There you have it. I know seven is a weird number, but I couldn't think of anyone else. Jon and Kate Gosselin used to make this list, but considering they're getting divorced and Jon has become the scum of the world, they don't really count. Kate might make my fabulous females list though. Hmmm... maybe that'll be my next list! Hooray for new ideas!
~Christine
you forgot willow and oz from buffy (or willow and tara, either one lol. i just love willow ^_^ )
ReplyDeletei know, i know...youre not a buffy fan. *sighs* lol