Have you ever been so tired that you feel drunk, but you're actually completely sober? That's how I feel right now. So I'm keeping myself awake so I can blog. I know, I make no sense.
I have had "Country Roads, Take Me Home" by John Denver stuck in my head since Friday. Like I said, I make no sense. What I want to know is if there are so many songs out there that are earworms, then why hasn't anyone come up with the anti-earworm? I've tried white noise (specifically, the HEPA air filter in Bill's apartment) but it doesn't work.
I started writing another fanfic last night. It's about McGee being confused about The Sound of Music. I'm hoping it'll be funny, but I haven't gotten very far in it. I still haven't published the first fanfic I wrote. Katie finally sent it back to me with edits almost a month ago now, but it's a saddish story and I've been feeling sadder and sadder, so I don't feel like sifting through her edits.
Speaking of sadder, I feel like a whale. I have to go back to working out, but so far I haven't had a chance. Yesterday I had to take Rosie to the vet in the morning, and then I ended up eating lunch at my Grandma's, and today I had a doctor's appointment. Tomorrow I'm going to an open interview thing, Thursday I'm going shopping with my aunt. So hopefully I can get there on Friday? I'm praying that I don't get sick again. Right now I want to take a knife to the front of my face. My sinuses are killing me. Even though the infection's gone, my doctor told me today that they still look 'angry' (her words, not mine). I would like to thank whoever created saline nasal spray. They are a god among men. However, my sinuses have now decided that just saline spray isn't going to cut it anymore, so now I'm on a steroid.
Do you see why I'm so freaked about losing health insurance in February? Sometimes my body feels like an electronic device made in France. Doesn't (or at least didn't) look bad, but has zero functionality.
Ugh, I'm giving in and going to bed. Night.
~Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment