Friday, November 6, 2009

how do you expect me to grow up if you don't let me?

Last night/early this morning, as I laid in bed, I contemplated the various TV couples through time who are my favorites. But now I'm too pissed to be cute and bubbly.

I am so sick and tired of people telling me what I should do with my life. No, I don't want to work at Target. No, I don't want to use the cell phone lot to pick up Bill. I've done the loop-around many times and it works just FINE. No, I don't want you to turn the lights on when you wake me up in the morning. Get your head out of your ass and start giving me the respect and PRIVACY I deserve! I had JUST gotten to the point where I was okay with getting a job, and now I'm not because someone couldn't mind their own damn business and had to turn a simple shopping trip into a job hunt. I AM NOT A FUCKING CHARITY CASE SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE! Yes, I clearly have a problem, but I'm working through it on my own, so just fuck off and leave me alone.

This little trip to Dayton couldn't have come at a better time...

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment