I'm tired of things being broken. Between my housemates and my general bad luck, it's getting old. Yesterday I got my new car stereo installed, which is good! It's very pretty, but I'm not really sure on how to use it yet. However, I also had one of my bowls broken and my earbuds that I got for Christmas broke. Not the biggest deal, except that I'm going to spending a decent amount of time either sitting in an airport, or sitting on an airplane, in the next week. That brings me to my next bit of bad news. Denver is supposed to be getting a ton of snow tomorrow! I thought about moving my flight to a 7 AM flight, but they're supposed to be starting to get snow at midnight tonight, so that wouldn't help me much. Plus, I'm flying out of Indianapolis, so that would put me at leaving Dayton at 4 AM at the absolute latest. That's not gonna fly. (ha...ha...) Hopefully, by the time my plane leaves at 4:15 tomorrow afternoon they'll have had a chance to clear off the snow. I just hope there's no ice. God, I hate ice.
So here's the plan for the rest of today:
- finish lunch (which presently is chocolate and mandarin oranges)
- prettify myself. apply 3 gallons of hairspray because there are 50 mph gusts in Dayton right now
- usher Friday at 1
- work
- go to SWE :-(
- go to the store and pick out cheap earbuds to serve me temporarily while I take advantage of my warranty on my skullcandy ones
- learn how to use my car stereo
- eat dinner with anyone who's left on campus tonight
- pack for Denver and Columbus!
- watch What Not To Wear and Say Yes to the Dress
- sleep!
Ready... go!
Oh, and if you're into praying, please pray for me and anyone else who's traveling either today or tomorrow. Between the intense wind and the snow storm, this is probably the worst (weather)start to a spring break since I've been in college!
- Christine
You got there alive!!!
ReplyDelete