Tonight was supposed to be an awesome night... it was a Disney party AND it was my last real college party. Instead it was one of the worst endings to a college career that I can think of. Don't get me wrong, parts of it were awesome, like the bongo/flute/tambourine jam session. But most of it really sucked. I'm just sick of this freshman class (with a couple of exceptions). I had some guy dump Jen's mohito all over me and my phone, and then not even offer to help clean it up. He just stood there and was like "Party foul!" So I looked at him and I was like, "No kidding, are you going to get me a towel to help clean this up?" There was mohito all over the place. Then we had the twerpy girls who would go running through the house screaming for no reason. That's annoying and dangerous. What if there was actually something wrong? How would we know? I'm just sick of it all. I feel like I don't fit in again, and I'm tired of having a shitty time every time I go to PMA. It's just not all it's cracked up to be because people are loud and stupid and I deserve better people than that. I had the most fun last weekend when I went with the alumni to Kevin's house and played Boom for an hour, and unfortunately tonight the most fun I had was driving around getting things for Jen's costume and "ice cream". Oh, and another thing. This whole judging me for my relationship thing is getting REALLY old. I feel like I'm losing friends left and right for something that doesn't even affect them. If I like my relationship and I'm happy when I'm with Bill, then that's all that matters. I keep my mouth shut about all of your stupid errors in judgement. And my situation isn't even a mistake because unlike all of you, I don't feel like I have to be a different person with Bill. If you're not mature enough to realize that you shouldn't change who you are to attract someone's attention, then you probably should keep your legs and your mouth shut. Just saying.
In other news, I came home from PMA very sober and very sad, so I sat in the shower and cried for a half hour. Not exactly sure why.
Happy 11 months!
~ Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment