Wednesday, April 1, 2009

getmeouttahere!

I'd like to graduate now please! My senioritis has reached it's peak, I hope. I don't want to do ANYTHING! la-di-da-di-da... that's about all that's going on upstairs right now. This is an absolutely terrible time to have this happen... I still have a whole bunch of stuff to do before I get out of here in August. I'm just so tired of this department. I'm tired of this school. I'm tired of Dayton. I'm ready to spread my little birdie wings and fly away!

In other news, what happened to that awful worm that was supposed to infect all those computers? Didn't get mine, thank goodness. I don't have much stuff backed up, but I guess that would be a big sign that I need to get a new lappy.

I think I'm going to order Chipotle for dinner. It's been since Saturday! I deserve it.

I'm not a fan of the newest Facebook revision. It's very confusing and I keep seeing people write what they mean to write on a friend's wall as their status update, haha.

Just three more days until I see Bill! HOORAY!! Even though this has been the shortest time apart since we started this long-distance ridiculousness, I miss him more this time than I have before. It must be love!

~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment