Thursday, March 26, 2009

You're hot then you're cold

I find it funny that in Dayton, OH it's 54 and sunny and in Denver, CO it's 17 and they have a blizzard advisory.

I also find it funny that my SAI province day t-shirt from 2007 hasn't shrunk in over 2 years and my UD class of 2009 shirt that I've had for 2 months has shrunk so much that it's now skintight on me. Same size shirt as my province day shirt too. Further proof that UD is cheap!

Still no idea on what I'm doing/where I'm going next year. If I had to guess, I'd say that I'll end up in Denver. At this point, the only thing stopping me from moving there would be if I couldn't get a job. But Bill really likes his soccer coaching stuff out there and he's actually making friends, so who I am to say "please move away from your friends"? I mean, I guess he's kind of saying that to me, but I have an easier time making friends than he does.

I have been cursed. My stereo in my car that I've had for a month and half is dead. Kaput. So thanks to my federal tax return, I bought a new stereo online and hopefully it'll be here soon! I even got a special deal through Crutchfield where I paid $60 and my stereo comes with an installation card and all I have to do is bring the card to a car fix-it place where they install stereos and they'll install my stereo for free! Not bad considering when I called Best Buy for a price estimate, they said it would be at least $110, plus any additional parts they may need. And worst of all, they weren't very nice on the phone! Not like the nice guy at Firestone who I believe was flirting with me. Now that's the way to sell radios! Except I didn't get my radio from them because it was going to be $300 for a used radio vs. $200 for a new radio and all the bracket things and $60 installation! Nice try, Firestone guy!

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment