So in between my last post and this one, a lot has happened, and at the same time, nothing. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do "when I grow up" which is approaching very quickly. Luckily, not as quickly as it has for some people. I don't officially graduate until August, and now that I have an on-campus job (working the front desk in Marianist, yay!) I don't have a huge rush to find my grown-up job. I'm just ignoring every single headline I see on CNN that talks about how the job market sucks. Well, duh. It sucks a lot. But there are still people who are hiring, and I'm hopeful that someone will want to hire me.
Bill and I are good, aside from still trying to figure out who the other person is. The way we handle our fights is starting to become a problem because of the distance. He needs a LOT more sulking time that I do, or feel comfortable with. Since we're not in the same physical spot, when he's sulking, I translate it to mean that he's ignoring me because his feelings have changed. They haven't, and I'm going to have to try to be more understanding about that. Though if we lived in the same area code, this would be a hell of a lot easier. But we're good. I think it's interesting to see how we've both grown up since we started dating, especially him. This whole changing at the same time thing is turning out well for us!
In other news, I am extremely irritated on an almost daily basis at someone. Generally it's a moron who I live with (not Jen, she's awesome as usual). It's someone else that I can't stand. There's starting to be a much more noticeable maturity gap between she and I. It's probably because The Rest Of My Life is approaching soon, and she'll still be coming back to UD next year. I'm pretty much at the point where I just don't care about UD that much.
Speaking of stupid, I now have to do homework for the freshman-level science class I'm in. Yay rocks for jocks!
~ Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment