I'd like to preface this entry with a memo to myself. Self: You are writing this entry while extremely emotional and drinking a Stella Artois, which is fabulous, but not helping the emotional bit.
I've never wanted to tear someone from limb to limb before. This is most definately a new experience for me. I actually want to rip her limbs out of their sockets, one by one. And then, because I'm humane like that, I'm going to try to put them back in again. We'll see how that process goes.
I'm sick and tired of Laura. She did so much mental damage to Bill, I think he may be permanently broken. It just doesn't make sense. Jeremy told me at the end of 3 months of dating that he loved me and by 6 months we were talking marriage. This was while we were juniors in high school. It scared the crap out of me, and immediately all of my friends were telling me that we would get married and make babies and can I be in your wedding? But it never once made me hate marriage. I don't think there's anything wrong with a senior in college and her 23 1/2 year old boyfriend to throw the idea around. So why is he so afraid of marriage? Yes, we both had freakishly "committed" previous relationships, but I'm past my qualms. He can't even tell me he loves me. This is a big deal. The more time passes, the bigger of a deal it's becoming. HOW HARD IS IT TO SAY WHAT YOU FUCKING FEEL? Laura Meyer cannot be the excuse of this bullshit anymore. She doesn't want to come to UD because she thinks that she would "want to punch someone/thing". Well guess what, you shouldn't come to UD because you should be fucking terrified of what I would do to you. Thanks for leaving a steaming pile of shit for me to clean up, you bitch.
~*tine*~
No comments:
Post a Comment