Wednesday, November 26, 2008

it's a love story, baby just say yes

I'm home for Thanksgiving! Bill's going home to Chicago for Thanksgiving! I hate the dentist! Yay!

I kinda feel like I'm losing my friends from home. No one's come to visit me at school since freshman year and it hurts a little. I keep getting told that I'll be visited someday, but when it comes to their priorities, I'm always really low on the list. I know people can grow apart when they get older, but I never thought that it would happen to us. It's scary because when I think of girls who I would want to be my bridesmaids someday, the list is getting shorter and shorter.

Taylor Swift is starting to grow on me. Ashley would be so happy. My sister keeps making fun of me because I listen to the Jonas Brothers and David Archuleta and Miley Cyrus. Apparently this is something that only 12 year olds do. People my age listen to these artists too though! I think it's an age thing. It's like how when we were that age, no one actually admitted to listening to Avril Lavigne because she was "a poser" and now people think the same thing about Miley Cyrus. I think every generation needs an Avril Lavigne and a Hanson. (JoBro!)

Today is our 6 month anniversary! I'm so excited! I know it seems silly, but when over half of the time you've been dating one of you lives in Dayton and the other lives in Denver, it's exciting to know that you survived the distance. It's an accomplishment. And one month from today, I'll be in Denver and in his arms again! I never thought this day would come. When we first had to leave each other, I thought December seemed like eons away. And now it's just around the corner!


~*tine*~

No comments:

Post a Comment