Tuesday, November 11, 2008

flaming hoops of death and broken electronics

Let's add my car stereo to my list of electronic devices that I own that are broken. For some reason, whenever I hit the volume button, ANYTHING but the volume will change. And now it's stuck on FM 3 instead of FM 1. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

In other news, I have my last ever Friday at One recital this Friday. Yay! I'm really done with this department. They have helped me in a backwards pain-in-the-ass way. At least I'm getting some sort of degree from them, even if I had to jump through a flaming hoop of fire.

Still trying to figure out what I want to do. Honestly, I haven't put much thought into it. Right now, I'm thinking about passing classes and getting my work done. I'm doing okay in all of my classes, except for of course flute lessons, but what else is new? I'm just lowering my standards when it comes to that, which upsets Gilley more, but if I don't lower my standards, I'm going to be devastated when I get my grade for this semester. Again.

I'm out of things to say.

~*tine*~

No comments:

Post a Comment