Sunday, January 23, 2011

sprinkle some seasoning

Hold on to your panties, I'm posting two days in a row!

I don't have any one large topic to write about, but I do have a variety of little musings.

It just dawned on me that THE end of Harry Potter will happen this July. At least when the last book came out, we still had a couple more movies left. This is it. I was so sad when the books ended, so I'm scared to think how sad I'll be when it's all over.

I finally got the heat going in my apartment. All those times that I turned on the wall units and it blew out cold air, I should have just left it on for awhile because now it's toasty in here. Huzzah!

The clunk in my refrigerator has returned. When I stayed here one night a week and a half ago, I never heard it clunk, so I assumed that they fixed it over break. Maybe they did, but it didn't stick around.

I have my interview for an assistantship tomorrow. I'm not nervous, but it just dawned on me that the last time I had a job interview was last February, so maybe I should be a little nervous.

I don't what it is about me, but I'm attracting all of the wrong guys on OkCupid. They're all short rednecks with missing teeth and children. Believe me, I have nothing against children, but I don't want to be someone's stepmother, at least not in my 20's. I think my profile is pretty kickass, but maybe it's not. I don't know, maybe I should message more guys first. I sent out a message a few days ago to one guy, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe I'm being too picky, but I'm only going to message a guy if he's really special. I need a Yente. Or Patti Stanger.

Oh, but if you read this and you're a friend of mine in real life and you want to do a homegirl a favor, I would be ecstatic if you wanted to review my profile for me. Just let me know and I'll send you the link.

The Kardashians are distracting me... but I'm really glad Kourtney finally told Scott that his outfit makes no sense.

~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment