Saturday, January 22, 2011

I dream of B.D. Wong

It's been awhile since I've had a crack dream. Or at least it's been awhile since I've blogged about a crack dream.

Last night's edition was a flashback to my high school days. I was getting ready for school in the morning (read: it was pitch black outside) and two guys came to my house, saying that they needed to install a software update on our computer. I was confused, but before I had a chance to say no, they sat down at the home computer, which was on the front porch, and installed some program. Right after they installed it, I realized they were up to no good, and checked to see what they did. Lo and behold, they had installed a worm that destroyed everything on all of our computers, and everything on all of the Worthington Police Department computers too. Naturally, I flipped out and called the cops. The evil computer guys didn't even try to escape; they just knew they had been caught. I was so embarrassed when the cops showed up that I had let these two idiots destroy everything, and I ran upstairs to hide in my bedroom.

I looked out of my bedroom window, and there was a swarm of cops on our front porch and lawn. One of them was B.D. Wong! For anyone who's lived in a vacuum, or anyone who doesn't like cop shows, he's an actor on Law & Order: SVU. Exhibit A:


Anyway, B.D. Wong had been given the task of changing all of our usernames and passwords, in case the evil computer guys had found a way to steal those and break into our email accounts. He gave me a piece of paper with all of our new information, and for a second, I thought we had been given new identities. Anyway, he made me feel less guilty about letting those guys install the worm, and he brought up the good point that it was my parents' fault for putting our computer on the front porch.

I now *heart* B.D. Wong!

~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment