Thursday, July 15, 2010

here's the rundown!

Allo!

I'm going to take this opportunity to demonstrate how awesome my day was.

- Woke up way early
- Spent about an hour and a half in LA traffic this morning
- Went on the Warner Bros. Studio tour!
- Got to see outdoor sets from Gilmore Girls!
- Got to see original costumes and props from Harry Potter!
- Got to see the set of Central Perk from Friends AND I got to sit on *the* couch!!
- Had a delicious lunch that included avocado
- Roasted in the hot LA sun outside Grauman's Chinese Theater and the Kodak theater
- Had a tasty milkshake from Coldstone
- Spent an hour and 45 minutes in LA traffic heading back to Anaheim this evening
- Laughed my ass off listening to Steve Hofstetter in the car
- Ate an okay dinner at Mimi's Cafe
- Watched my sister be served a blueberry muffin with butter and ranch dressing
- The end!

My vacationing is at last coming to an end... I left on the Western trip one month ago, and now I have just a few days before going back to C-bus for my last stretch of home time before leaving for grad school. It seems crazy, but I think I'm okay with being done with traveling for awhile. I need to get back on some sort of a regular schedule, and most importantly, I need to start thinking about grad school. To be perfectly honest, I've kinda forgotten about it. But no more! It's time to start thinking ahead.

~ Christine

1 comment:

  1. jealous of your harry potter experience!
    and um...blueberry muffin and ranch sauce? o.O

    ReplyDelete