Hi!
I'm going to be honest. Tonight I've had a Mike's Hard, several rum and cokes, a shot of rum, and some portions of a strawberry margarita... some of which had Natty Light splashed in tiit, courtsey of Lizie Mc!
I love water. It tastes sooo good. Not like nonfat cheese, which tastes like cat tongue. Not that I've had cat tongue, because I havent. I hate it when people accuse chinese restaurants of serving cat and not chicken because I love cats and I love chinese food and I even love chickens, those little clucker fuckers. My nana refused to eat chicken because she grew up during the GREAT DEPRESSION. Very different from the great recession because people still eat other meats now.
I need to charge my phone, but there's a big pile of black cords next to my bed and I dont know which is my phone cord. Apple is nice and they made the ipod cord white. Like a virgin... HEY!
My friends are the shit. We have so much fun together because we're besties for lyfe and we have sassy gay friends and who needs men? Not me said the pea! Two peas in a pod!
I need more water and less buffalo chicken dip. I think I like the fatty version better.
Sitting down feels awesome. I stood a lot tonight, which is good because if I sit and drink, I get much drunker. But now my legs hurt.
Bahaha, the song that's playing is called Hurricane Drunk. SO FITTING. I wish there was a tornado. I swore that I heard the sirens at Graeter's before.
I wonder if Graeter is a Dutch name.
Facebook is not a good thing when you're drunk, but then again neither is blogging. TOO LATE NOW BITCHES.
I'm going places. Suck on that you fat whores. Have fun with your 10 fat children in your trailer park. Someday when I'm off in a better place you're going to wish that you loved yourself half as much as I love myself.
Tee hee I'm a cocky drunk.
I'm going to curl up like one of those creepy cat statues at the fair and go to sleep now. NIGHT BITCHES.
~ Christine
bahahaha i love it when you drunk blog XD
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks. I like drunk blogging! It's always borderline embarrassing, but at least I can laugh at myself!
ReplyDelete