Tuesday, July 7, 2009

step-bitch

Sorry, I completely fail at updating sometimes.

I am 22 years old. In the US, the legal drinking age is 21. Therefore, I can have a beer with my pizza, have wine with my burger, and have a rum and coke with my bratwurst and delicious German potato salad! God will not smite me for that! Believe me, there are plenty of other things that I've done that He could criticize me for. That's right, HE could criticize me for, not you as a human being who I've met once in my life. In addition, my parents have done an excellent job raising me! Allowing me to follow US law and drink alcohol doesn't make them bad parents. I would judge you and your parenting skills, but that would be stooping to your level, and I'm better than that.

Oh, and if my 80 year old grandmother wants to dance, she's going to dance. Don't even THINK of trying to tell her that it's sinful. You should just be happy that an 80 year old woman CAN dance!

That being said, I taught my grandma how to dance the macarena at my uncle's birthday party over the weekend. It was pretty funny, especially considering I learned that dance when I was 8.

In the bad news department, Bill got rejected from the Columbus HFH affiliate, and he found in an extremely shady way that Denver isn't rehiring him for next year. So if you're a praying type person, please pray that he finds a job! And if you're not a praying type person, cross your fingers and find a rabbit's foot!

This is my sister's new baby bunny, Rosie!



How freaking adorable is that?!?! I want to squish her! (the bunny, not my sister)

Time to go drink!

~ Christine

1 comment:

  1. wow whats all this drama? sounds juicy XD lol
    and i am in freaking love with that bunny

    /)/)
    (o.o)
    (")(") <--teehee, bunny!!

    ReplyDelete