Brenda told me I needed to update again. So... here I am!
Let's see... my time at UD is coming to an end. I'm kinda bummed. It seems like my end of my college life is anticlimatic. Don't get me wrong, I fully intend on crying when I leave for good. Maybe it's because I'm not sure when I have to move... again. I'm starting to think that I'm cursed. Anyway, moving home is going to be weird. I have so much stuff! I'm not ready to bring all of my "college stuff" home and mix it in with my "home stuff". Hopefully my time at home will be short and I'll find a job somewhere soon!
Good news! Bill has a second interview with the Dayton/Troy HFH affiliate and he has an interview with the Cleveland HFH affiliate! I'm not sure if it was the praying, or the rabbit's feet, but it worked! Whatever you did, keep it up! Hopefully he gets one of these jobs.
Speaking of Bill, it's his last night here and we're watching his movie right now (later comes my movie!) so I better get going!
No comments:
Post a Comment