Hey, remember last May when I blogged every single day? That was fun. Now I have multiple blogs, and unfortunately for this blog, I'm starting to play favorites.
My eyes feel like they're on fire. Makeup bottles should come with a sticker on them so you can fill in the "expiration" date. Mascara should only last 3 months. The stuff I've been using was opened last August. Whoops. I don't know that I've EVER emptied any kind of makeup container. I just don't wear it that often. Womp womp. And now I pay the price... WITH BLINDNESS! Nah, just kidding. But my eyes really do hurt and I haven't even worn any makeup all day.
Is anyone else having Facebook issues? I don't get notifications anymore when people comment on something I post. I also get gibberish text messages from Facebook every afternoon. This problem could have been avoided if I had a sassy smartphone.
I'm already bored, and my surgery isn't until Friday. I really shouldn't be bored, because I have stuff to do, I just don't want to do it. I've reached the point where I've made my room livable, which is bad because I totally don't have everything put away. Not even close. Maybe I should trash it tomorrow so I'll be motivated to put it all away.
What do you, my dwindling readers, do as you fall asleep? The writer in me creates stories in my head. I never EVER write them down, and I've never shared the details of them. They're just too intimate to say them out loud without ruining some aspect of how they flow in my head. Usually I pick up each night where I left off the previous night, with a little bit of overlap to get me back into the storyline. I never know where my stories are going to go. The current one has taken an interesting turn that I didn't see coming. I will tell you this: it's a love story and I fire a gun. I know it sounds weird, and it 100% goes against everything I believe in, but for some reason I've always wanted to learn how to fire a weapon. And in my dream-story, I'm very skilled at it. Anyway, I just thought I would share that little tidbit, since I share my crack dreams on occasion. Oh, and another thing about these stories: They always end once I fall asleep. The crack dreams that I have never have anything to do with the story I was thinking about before I fell asleep. In a way, this always disappoints me because I enjoy my stories immensely, but in another way, I suppose this is a good thing. My stories are drastically different from my crack dreams, and I wouldn't want to taint them with some bizarre scene with a giant alligator under my bed that likes to eat body parts that hang off the edge of my bed. (Yes, that was a recent crack dream!) Nope, I like to view my dream stories like the best Disney movies. I can never get enough of them, and there's definitely a vibe to each one of them. In fact, I think I'm going to go think up the next bit of my story. Goodnight!
~Christine
.....your dads a cop and youve never learned how to shoot a firearm?! oy lol
ReplyDelete