Saturday, May 7, 2011

lay your head down and sleep

I'm tired of repeating myself.
I'm tired of playing second fiddle to someone who doesn't deserve first chair.
I'm tired of constantly being in pain.
I'm tired of complaining about being in pain, but there's nothing else I can do.
I'm tired of never feeling like my to-do list has been completed.
I'm tired of being accused of being judgmental.
I'm tired of having other people use me as an outlet to vent, and then not liking what I have to say about their problems.
I'm tired of people complaining to me, when they won't even take 5 minutes to let me complain to them.
I'm tired of smart people making stupid choices.
I'm tired of stupid people making stupid choices.
I'm tired of feeling like I don't belong anywhere.
I'm tired of being tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment