Hi.
So this has to be fairly short because I'm pretty sure my family wants to get to sleep and we're all in one hotel room. Let's just jump right into the thick of it then!
When I broke up with my ex, I did it for a reason. A reason I've covered already in this blog. If you recall, this particular reason was NOT for him to start hooking up with his previous ex again. Whatever the fuck "It's Complicated" means on Facebook to you... it means "fucking without commitment" to me. So that's what I'm taking this new relationship status of his to mean. So basically he's doing the WORST thing possible. I fucking HATE his ex... everything that was wrong in our relationship stemmed back to an issue she embedded in his brain before I came into the picture. For two FUCKING years I listened to him bitch and moan about what an awful girlfriend she was, how she treated him like shit, and this is how I get repaid? There aren't many people in the world who I would truly wish ill upon, but she is one of them. How he even found her remotely attractive is completely beyond me... I once found pictures of her online and showed them to some of my friends and they all laughed... one of them specifically said "Don't get between her and her cake!" Seriously this girl has absolutely ZERO good qualities... I liken her to Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
There is a moral to this story. If you're so insecure with yourself that you can't stand being alone for three months and you reunite with the person who brought out the worst in you, then you deserve whatever comes your way.
Also, I'm still completely in love with him and he won't even give me the time of day now. WHAT THE FUCK.
~ Christine
ruh roh. *hug* im sorry girl :( boys suck.
ReplyDeleteDon't get me started on ex's. God knows I've had a lot of anger towards my last girlfriend. The best way to deal with it, I've found, is to say to yourself, "It is not my problem." Because it isn't. What he does with whoever is not your problem. His emotional well-being is not your problem. I know that it's easier said than done, and the fact that you have such strong feelings for him makes it feel like his emotional well-being is your problem, but if he's not letting you into his life, then the best you can do is not to add to your pain by troubling yourself with his problems.
ReplyDeleteI'm also working on having compassion instead of hate towards my ex. I've found I'm a lot happier that way - anger and hate take up so much energy and in the end, all you're left with is your irritable, frustrated self. It's probably one of the hardest things I've tried to do, but I'm making progress. Know that he must be in a really shitty place if he went back to the girl who messed him up so much. But, again, don't make it your problem. If he is in such a shitty place, and you already tried to help him but it didn't work, then he probably needs to recognize that he needs help and he needs to want that help. He may not even realize what a shitty state of being he's in.
This is turning into a self-help novel, so I'll stop here. I love you, seester! And I wrote all of this in hopes that it will help you - I was in no way trying to defend him, so please don't take it that way (I know that's the last thing people want to hear when they rant about their ex. It was the last thing I wanted to hear, anyways). I don't know the whole story, so some of this may be a little off, but I'm here if you want to talk/rant/bitch/cry. Ex's are generally a pain in the fucking ass, so it's always helpful to have someone to talk to about.
<3<3<3
Laura- You have the same name as the ex, and I have to admit, I was a little freaked out when I got an email saying "Laura has left a comment on..." So thanks for giving me a little heart attack. I am trying really hard to not hate, and up until a couple of days ago, I was successful, but now I'm struggling. I just don't like to see people I care about mess up their lives.
ReplyDeleteBrenda- I'm thinking girl's night when I get home? Disney Scene It and alcohol?
Love, Roses, Hugs, Puppies, and all that jazz to you both!
Eek! Sorry - didn't mean to give you a heart attack! I know, it's hard to see people mess things up. Especially when you see so clearly what they could do to make things better. Try to hang in there <3
ReplyDelete