Why, hello there!
I'm feeling strangely calm because I changed the look of my blog... again. Just look at those pretty, pretty circles against the black background. Feel the calm? Ohm....ohm....
Anyway, I finished my fanfic... a week ago. My editor has been slow/lazy/busy with high school, theater, and marching band. So whenever she's done with it, I'll start posting it, and then I'll share the link with all 2.5 people out there who read this. In the meantime, I've been wanting to start another fic (that won't be edited by Katie) but all of the ideas I had while writing the first one have left my brain permanently. I'm a firm believer in writing one thing at a time, but I'm starting to think that maybe I also need to be a firm believer in writing notes as I think of ideas too.
I've gotten into a good workout routine this week. I'm feeling the burn from it, but I'm hoping that it'll be worth it in the end.
Sorry, I'm being really lame right now. I've actually had a fairly busy week, but a week of lame-ness.
Today at work, a guy had me help him pick out underwear for his wife's birthday present. It was more than just a little creepy.
Why is it that so many cosmetic surgeons look creepy? Aren't they supposed to be selling beauty?
I really like cop shows. Not just NCIS. Right now I'm watching Police Women of Broward (sp?) County and it's pretty awesome. I could never be a cop, I'm too much of a softie, but I still like to watch crime shows.
Rosie O'Bunny tried to run away this morning when my mom went out to feed her. Luckily, mom caught her. Now she's in the garage. Rosie, that is, not my mom.
Okay, time to watch Jim and Pam get married on The Office!
~ Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment