Tuesday, September 29, 2009

stream of consciousness: NCIS edition

For today's blog, I'm going to write my thoughts as I watch NCIS 7x02- Reunion. So, here's your warning: if you haven't watched the episode yet and you plan on watching it, don't read this!

- Star Wars?
- My mom doesn't understand what strippers do...
- Filmore? Who the hell is she??
- I already don't like her.
- HOORAY!! She's outta here.
- Tony's good for something... annoying people.
- Ziva lies. She's so not fine.
- Exploding chisel? Nah, not her style.
- That's a lot of verys.
- Oh noes! Fight for her, Gibbs!
- Good Gibbs. :)
- Oh, yeah. Talk to Tony!
- Strippers have managers?
- ROTFL @ McGee's face with the business card
- Bald guys
- There's a scientific term for razor burn?
- Auctioneers have a school?
- Oh man, McGee really is a sidekick.
- This is awkward.
- Oh nooooes.... so not a McZiva fan!
- Hey, where's Abby?
- Ziva's a grownup. She doesn't need to ask her daddy's permission.
- Oh I guess she does...
- Damaged goods. Ouch.
- This guy sounds pretentious.
- Haha, oh Tony. Everyone wakes up wishing to be a prime suspect in a murder investigation.
- I bet she slept with her boss.
- FINISH A SENTENCE!
- Palmer= Lame Duck
- Ducky= Pimp Duck
- Still no Abby. :(
- I wish David McCallum was my grandpa.
- Oh McGee... you're a nerd.
- Gibbs is behind you.
- Angry Gibbs!
- McGee also looks confused by the strippers.
- Damn, McGee really did get skinny. Guess he gave up the Doritos again.
- Hi Ziva!
- That's right, run away to your Nutter Butter!
- Wow, could cut the tension with a knife.
- Uh oh... here comes the Abby moment.
- I'm scared for Ziva.
- Oh that is NOT a good face.
- HO MAN AM I SCARED FOR ZIVA.
- Fear the wrath of Abby!
- Tony: 1 Ziva: zilch
- Awww... hug time!
- LOL @ the sign
- I've got Seoul. :D
- HOORAY! Come back Ziva!
- Sign it Gibbs...
- Who the hell cares about Eli??
- Good Gibbs... we need Ziva.
- Bad move, McGee. McBlabbermouth.
- Tony called McGee Tim?
- Since when does Tony shoot lefthanded?
- Where did McGee go?
- Tony's a celebrity?
- They were tricked!
- Oh Tony... drama king.
- He made a sound like a puppy when Gibbs slapped him
- Sad Zee-vah.
- More awkwardness.
- How often do we see just McGee and Ziva? This is freaking me out.
- Good McGee, cut to the chase.
- McGee= Yahweh
- Tony runs funny when he has to pee.
- Swirlies?
- Gibbs is so mean to Tony... love it.
- HE SINGS WHEN HE PEES?!?!
- Ziva doesn't understand the concept of a men's room.
- Why don't we see the women's room?
- Warm and fuzzy Tiva moment!
- She trusts the wrong people a lot...
- Uhh... what? He's a cop... you should have kissed her back, dummy!
- McSidekick. Love it.
- Creepy...
- Trace it, McGee!
- They always say to come alone... but they never do.
- That's a crappy phone.
- Eww... homeless guy.
- Welp. He's dead.
- Now Gibbs has AIDS.
- Way to state the obvious, Gibbs
- Is McGee allergic to autopsy?
- OMG IT'S THE SHITTY COLOGNE!
- Shaving what? Your eyebrow?
- Why would they take a plane?
- Club Pubis? Gross!
- McGee looked at Abby like she was speaking loooove
- Ugh, irritating Brit.
- Elena looks familiar... I wonder who the actress is.
- McProof! This is full of goodies!
- Aww, they look so happy arresting her!
- Don't hesitate Gibbs!
- I wonder how many times they're going to show the clip of Ziva shooting Ari...
- He's her HALF-brother... and you were okay with this for a really long time Gibbs!
- Good Ziva.
- AWWWW!! Daddy Gibbs!
- Now hug her!
- I still say Vance reminds me of Obama.
- Awkward.
- McRomeo! ANOTHER ONE!
- Ziva's here... and bearing an Easter lily?
- YAAAY!
- WTF is up with the music at the end? Sounds like the theme if NCIS was a kid's show on PBS.
- Blogs and dogs next week? WOO HOO!

Okay, that's all for now. Time to write!

~ Christine

1 comment:

  1. i skimmed it, cant wait to see this episode! lol. although im only on 1x13 so ive got a ways to go lol!

    ReplyDelete