I have a few favorite things in my life right now. They include NCIS, lists, watching movies, and IMDB.com. So I thought, why not combine all of these things and make a fantastic list of movies (actual movies, not made for TV movies or TV shows) that the cast of NCIS has starred in, researched on IMDB.com! I know, I'm a nerd. But I'm a nerd who has fun!
And now...
The List of Movies that Cast Members of NCIS Have Been In!
Mark Harmon Movies
1. Weather Girl- plays Dale (I know nothing about this movie, except that it also stars Tricia O'Kelly, who played Nicole on Gilmore Girls)
2. Chasing Liberty- plays President James Foster, aka Mandy Moore's character's dad
3. Freaky Friday- plays Ryan, aka Lindsay Lohan's step-dad-to-be and Jamie Lee Curtis' love interest (who I think bears a striking resemblance to Lauren Holly)
4. Local Boys- plays Jim Wesley {never seen this movie; apparently it's a movie about surfers... mmmm...}
5. The Amati Girls- plays Lawrence, who is undoubtedly a minor character, since his character wasn't even listed on the first page of the cast on IMDB
6. I'll Remember April- plays John Cooper (also stars Haley Joel Osment... he's the only other person on this cast list who I've heard of!)
7. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas- plays Magazine Reporter at Mint 400 (I wouldn't bother watching this one since Mark's character doesn't even have a name, except that the cast is full of really fantastic actors, such as Johnny Depp, Tobey Maguire, Christina Ricci, and Cameron Diaz!)
8. The First To Go- plays Jeremy Hampton
9. Casualties- plays Tommy Nance (I've never heard of this one, but Mark Harmon's one of the leads, and it looks like a decent storyline.)
10. The Last Supper- plays Dominant Male (this one looks a little odd, even though it stars Cameron Diaz)
11. Magic In The Water- plays Jack Black (no, not THAT Jack Black, but this movie also stars Joshua Jackson a la Dawson's Creek)
12. Wyatt Earp- plays Johnny Behan (also stars Kevin Costner, Dennis Quaid, and Gene Hackman. OMG! Dennis Quaid was Lindsay Lohan's dad in The Parent Trap, and Mark Harmon was Lindsay Lohan's step-dad in Freaky Friday! Small world!)
13. Cold Heaven- plays Alex Davenport
14. Till There Was You- plays Frank Flynn
15. Worth Winning- plays Taylor Worth (his hair isn't gray in this one! Woah! Granted, it's from 1989...)
16. Stealing Home- plays Billy Wyatt
17. The Presidio- plays Jay Austin (also stars Sean Connery and Meg Ryan)
18. Summer School- plays Mr. Freddy Shoop (directed by Carl Reiner. I saw an interview on youtube of a clip from The Bonnie Hunt show where Mark and Carl meet up again and talk about this movie. Classic 80's humor, including a surfing dog. Also stars Kirstie Alley, not playing the dog... haha!)
19. Let's Get Harry- plays Harry Burck Jr.
20. Tuareg- Il Guerriero del Deserto- plays Gacel Sayah (not sure what he's doing in this movie)
21. Beyond the Poseidon Adventure- plays Larry Simpson (also stars Michael Caine and Sally Field)
22. Comes A Horseman- plays Billy Joe Meynert (also stars Jane Fonda)
Michael Weatherly Movies
1. Charlie Valentine- plays Danny Valentine (I haven't heard of anyone else in this movie. Doesn't bode well.)
2. Her Minor Thing- plays Tom (also stars Kathy Griffin)
3. Trigger Happy- plays Bill (another movie where I haven't heard of anyone in the cast)
4. Venus and Mars- plays Cody Battle Vandermeer (also stars Julie Bowen, who played Carol Vessey on Ed)
5. The Specials- plays Verdict (also stars Sean Gunn, who played Kirk on Gilmore Girls)
6. Gun Shy- plays Dave Juniper (also stars Liam Neeson and Sandra Bullock)
7. The Last Days of Disco- plays Hap (also stars Jennifer Beals a la Flashdance, and Kate Beckinsale)
Pauley Perrette Movies
1. Satan Hates You- plays Marie Flowers
2. Potheads: The Movie- plays Lulu
3. A Moment of Grace- plays Dr. Grace Peters
4. Cut and Run- plays Jolene
5. Brother Bear (yes, you read that right)- voice of Female Lover Bear
6. Ash Tuesday- plays Gina Mascara
7. Hungry Hearts- plays Cokie Conner
8. The Ring- plays Beth (FINALLY! Something with actors I've heard of!)
9. My First Mister- plays Bebe
10. Almost Famous- plays Alice Wisdom (I know I've heard of this movie, but I can't think of where, and I've never seen it)
11. Civility- plays Carolyn
12. Hand On The Pump- plays Hi-Girl
13. Hoofboy- doesn't say what she plays, but the movie is about a guy who has hooves for feet and the women who won't touch them. Uhhh... WHAT?
David McCallum Movies
1. Cherry- plays Mammy
2. The Titanic Chronicles- plays Host/Narrator
3. Healer- plays The Jackal (reminds me of this past week's episode of Greek)
4. Dirty Weekend- plays Reggie (I have a hard time picturing David McCallum in a movie called "Dirty Weekend"!)
5. Fatal Inheritance- plays Brandon Murphy
6. Hear My Song- plays Jim Abbott
7. The Haunting of Morella- plays Gideon
8. The Watcher in the Woods- plays Paul Curtis (also stars Bette Davis, plus it's a Disney movie)
9. King Solomon's Treasure- plays Sir Henry Curtis
10. Dogs- plays Harlan Thompson
11. The Kingfish Caper- plays Benedict
12. La Catturra- plays Holmann
13. Mosquito Squadron- plays Quint Munroe
14. Three Bites of the Apple- plays Stanley Thrumm
15. Around The World Under The Sea- plays Dr. Philip Voker
16. One Spy Too Many- plays Illya Kuryakin
17. The Greatest Story Ever Told- plays Judas Iscariot (also stars Angela Lansbury, my favorite teapot!)
18. The Great Escape- plays Lt. Cmdr. Eric Ashley-Pitt "Dispersal" (also stars Steve McQueen, who Tony references in NCIS)
19. Freud- plays Carl von Schlossen
20. Billy Budd- plays Steven Wyatt, gunnery officer
21. The Long The Short and The Tall- plays Pvt. Sammy Whitaker
22. Jungle Street- plays Terry Collins, a mugger
23. A Night To Remember- plays Assistant Radio Operator Harold Bride (this movie is about the Titanic, and later in life he narrated a movie about the Titanic)
24. Violent Playground- plays Johnny Murphy
25. Robbery Under Arms- plays Jim Marston
26. Hell Drivers- plays Jimmy Yately
27. The Secret Place- plays Mike Wilson
Sean Murray Movies and TV Movies
(I gave him an exception because if you don't count TV movies for Sean, he has 3 movies and that's just sad)
1. Spring Break Lawyer (TV)- plays Nick Kepper
2. The Sleepwalker Killing (TV)- plays Christopher Lane (also stars Hilary Swank)
3. Fall Into Darkness (TV)- plays Jerry (also stars Tatyana Ali)
4. For My Daughter's Honor (TV)- plays Ralph (also stars Gary Cole, Alyson Hannigan, and Tom Virtue of Even Stevens)
5. The Lottery (TV)- plays Henry Watkins (also stars Keri Russell)
6. Trial By Fire (TV)- plays Danny
7. River of Rage: The Taking of Maggie Keene (TV)- plays Matthew Keene (also stars Larisa Oleynik, who played Bianca in 10 Things I Hate About You {the movie})
8. Hocus Pocus- plays Thackeray Binx (also stars Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker)
9. This Boy's Life- plays Jimmy Voorhees (also stars Robert DeNiro and Leonardo Dicaprio)
10. Too Romantic- plays Tim (another Tim!)
11. Backfield in Motion (TV)- plays Joe Jr. (also starred Roseanne and Tom Arnold)
Cote de Pablo Movies
1. The Last Rites of Ransom- plays Bruja
That's it for Cote's movies. She hasn't done much since she's fairly new to acting.
This is an extremely long list, and as much as I love Brian Dietzen, Lauren Holly, Sasha Alexander, and Rocky Carroll, they're just going to have to wait until round two. Now all I have to do is watch as many of these movies as I can find! Some of the older ones that David McCallum was in might be hard to find. Ditto to all the really crappy TV movies that Sean Murray did.
Kudos to anyone who actually read through the whole list!
~ Christine
im gonna be honest, i only skimmed this lol. my attention span is too short for a list this massive lol! but what i didnt know was that abbey was in the ring! cool
ReplyDelete