A series of unfortunate events has led me to where I am right now, which is sitting on our family room floor with my sister's rabbit, Rosie, in a laundry basket next to me.
1. I don't have to work today - hooray!
2. I believe I ate something yucky at Bob Evans yesterday, leaving me with a tummyache today and zero desire to do anything.
3. Back in August, we called the asphalt guys to come out and resurface our driveway. Guess when they finally decided to show up! Today!
4. It's cold out, even for bunnies. So we moved Rosie into the garage for winter a few days ago.
5. Outside our garage is our driveway (duh) which now smells very strongly of fresh asphalt. The smell wafted into our garage, which is now Rosie's home. So we've moved her inside so the smell doesn't bother her.
So here I am, hanging out with my bunny-niece. She's pretty freaking adorable. I've already taken lots of pictures, and a vew videos too. She started licking me earlier, so I grabbed my videocamera with my free hand (unfortunately it was my left) and started filming.
What does it mean when a bunny licks your hand? She seems to be getting a big kick out of this!
Ahhh, too distracted to keep writing... I'll probably write another NCIS entry tonight.
~Christine
maybe your hand tastes like carrots ^_^ lol
ReplyDeletei wants a bunneh :(