Tonight I had three choices. I could either:
A. Continue my latest family on The Sims 3. I'm running an experiment of sorts where I let the family do whatever they want. I don't tell them to do a single thing, unless plumbing needs to be fixed. Other than that, they do what they want.
B. Watch the special features on my brand new (to me) season 1 of NCIS DVD!
C. Blog because I'm a lazy bitch who fails to update on a regular basis.
Since you're reading this, I obviously chose C. But after I'm done, I'm probably going to watch NCIS. And I didn't have time to get into TS3 tonight by the time I got off the phone with Bill, fed my fake fish on Facebook, and Twitter-stalked. I have to get up early (for me) tomorrow, so I can't be up super late tonight. Womp womp.
For anyone who cares to know, my medical issues are better and probably not as bad as I thought initially so yay! Still broke, still not really sure how I'm going to afford everything, but I'm starting to calm down a little. Except that my heart palpitations have started AGAIN. I've had them on and off since my freshman year of high school, and they get worse when I'm stressed. Except that as I pointed out to my mom earlier, I'm far less stressed now than I was a couple of weeks ago. Being snowed in with your boyfriend will do that to you. And my blood pressure was a little high at the doctor's office today, but I'm chalking that up to nerves. But I'm happy now, I swear!
Let's see... I was going to nag you all to ask me questions on the widget to the right, but I logged on and apparently the website is undergoing maintenance right now. Whatevs. It'll be up again by the time you read this, I bet you a pickle.
Um, I realize that the whole black background/white letter thing is hard to read, but I'm too lazy to change the colors on everything. I guess I'm weird because I would rather see a dark screen with light letters. The fanfiction I write for (sometimes...) has an option to change how you see the text in stories and I always switch it to the dark background setting when I'm reading. Like I said, I'm weird. But I'm weird with better than perfect vision, so I must be doing something right!
In other news, it would appear that Rosie the rabbit has grown a penis. She didn't have one a few weeks ago, and now she does. She's very sexually attracted to arms, specifically my mom's and mine. (S)he also likes ALL of Mike, to the point where (s)he bit his nipple last week. Anywho, through all her desperate and futile humping, we've been able to see that yes, Rosie has what appears to be a rabbit penis. I guarantee you that it wasn't there a few weeks ago the last time she was in heat. Can rabbits do that? The vet even said that she was a girl last June when she was sicklies. So she's going back to the vet to have a checkup and get her nails done (so that when she latches onto us for her humping sesh, we don't bleed anymore) and hopefully we can have a gender check done again. I legitimately feel bad for her/him. I wonder what she thinks she's getting out of this. Obviously we are not bunnies with opposite parts, so she must realize that she's not getting any jollies today. I've heard that dogs hump to show dominance, but Rosie's humping doesn't sound like a dominance noise. Normally domination doesn't involve moaning. Well, maybe it does. But not always. And seriously, if the rabbit hasn't figured out yet that we are at her every beck and call, she never will. To say that Rosie is spoiled rotten is a giant understatement. She's a rabbit and she got almost as many Christmas presents as I did. Maybe we should have gotten her a little dominatrix outfit.
I joined Weight Watchers (again) last Wednesday! So far, so good. In fact, in my first week I've lost 5.6 pounds. Normally losing that much weight in one week isn't healthy, but because I'm just starting out, it's normal. I really hope that I can make some good changes this time around because I'm kind of tired of being a fatass.
Yup, that's all I have. Honestly I've been thinking about watching NCIS this whole time and now I completely forget all of the quirky things I was going to write about. Damn.
~Christine
bahahahahaha sounds like what we went through when mom got the cats. cleopatra became cleo...at lease rosie/ross is an easier gender-appropriate name change lol!
ReplyDeleteand YAY for losing weight!! you go bestie :)
and damn you and your better-than-perfect vision :p lol