Monday, March 31, 2008

Cadbury Eggs have 150 calories each....

That's a rediculous amount of calories. For one measly egg. So of course I'm going to eat 4 of them. Haha, just kidding.

This week really blows. I simply don't have the motivation to sacrifice things (like this blog) to ensure that I get everything done. Which is partially why I didn't turn in scales yesterday. Oh well. I want to get through this week first, then I'll play the catch up game. I'm just not going to get everything done that I need to. We have the giant election meeting tomorrow for SAI, so that's 3 hours of my life gone when I have a music history exam at 10 the next morning. It's a matter of balancing things. I'm not going to get a lot of practice on my SWE music this week, but I can bluff my way through rehearsals. I have got to up my amount of piano practicing. I'm tired of John Benjamin making me feel like dirt during lessons.

I'm not really sure I should be a music major anymore. I don't know what else I'd do, so I guess I'll stick it out for another semester. It's this game I play every semester. It's not a matter of living, it's a matter of simply surviving and making it out alive. We'll see if I can make it.

~*tine*~

No comments:

Post a Comment