Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm irrationally excited about sitting on the roof

Hey all!

I'm currently sitting on my roof with my housemates. It's really not that exciting, but we're having a great time. It's all about the little things.

I really don't know what to do with life right now. I'm really stressed about how busy this month is, and at the same time, I just don't care. The end of the school year always stresses me out because it means that change is coming and I hate change. I get emotionally attached to places (for example, this roof) and when I have to leave them like I do at the end of every school year, I get really upset and I'm in a funk for awhile. This year is going to be especially weird because I'm most likely not going home for the summer. I'm going to be living in the dorm I lived in freshman year which is also weird because that place has a lot of happy memories and a lot of not so happy memories for me. So we'll see how this goes.

I really need to find a guy. I bought a giant stuffed bunny at WalMart today (it was on sale for $2.50) so I would have something to snuggle with when I need a snuggle buddy. Is that pathetic? I'm pretty sure it is. I just don't know what to do. Boys don't like me. Period. End of story. I don't know what I do wrong, but I'm obviously doing something wrong. It just bothers me that there are uglier and dumber girls who have guys hanging on them all the time and I think I'm smart and cute and nice and I'm not especially clingy and NO ONE has told me that they like me since.... senior year of high school. That's sad too. What does it take? I'm sorry if I sound whiny/bitchy, but this is something that's important to me and I don't understand.

New conclusion: I hate all love songs.

~*tine*~

No comments:

Post a Comment