I have felt pretty awful again today... pretty sure I have the plague. Ha, actually no. But I've been fighting really awful headaches recently. So today was a day of laying in my bed, after I helped out at my Grandma's house.
Anyway, in the last week or so, I have developed several good ideas (or at least I think so) and I am now prepared to share them with you. But no stealing! Or else I will cut bitches!
Christine's Super-Awesome List Of Good Ideas!
1. Buy two ducks. Name one duck Dr. Mallard. Name the other duck Palmer. Award one million cool points to anyone who gets this reference. Cool points may be redeemable for snuggles and chapstick only.
2. Lady Gaga Halloween costumes for babies! Can't you picture a little chubby bundle of joy dressed up dressed up with a bunch of Kermits on them? I mean, there has to be a good reason why Lady Gaga addresses her fans as LITTLE monsters, right?
3. Getting rid of this: (shield the eyes of your small children!)
I'm a little sorry that the picture is so small, but not really because those are TEENY penis maracas! I mean, if you're going to have penis maracas, can't they be a little bit... bigger? And not quite so stubby? Get ready, bachelorettes, for a life of unsatisfaction from a stout penis filled with beads!
4. Solve all problems by battling in a large vat of pudding. This doesn't need any more explanation.
5. Keep all men underground and use them purely for breeding. Okay, so I may have stolen that one from Topanga on Boy Meets World, but plagiarism doesn't really count if you're stealing from a fictional character, right? HOKAY!
Alrighty, this has been a peach and a half of fuzzy goodness. I'm going to go now before anyone accuses me of anything hinky.
~ Christine
yay i get cool points! and those penis maracas scare me. but um.....WHY exactly are you googling penis maracas? bestie, im a little concerned for your mental state :lol:
ReplyDeleteHaha, it was in anticipation for Vicki's bachelorette party last night. I'm not really a pervert. :D
ReplyDelete