Allo!
I have made an important decision in my life. Some of you already know this, like if you're OMG obsessed with me... I have deactivated my Facebook account. I suggested it on my status a few days ago and almost caused a riot. It just goes to show how addicted we all are. Come on people! We had friends before Facebook! I'm not sippin' Haterade on y'alls now just because I got rid of Facebook. I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOU. And I mean that in the sense that I love everyone, and I love all parts of everyone. Ha. Kidding. Some of you shouldn't take off your clothes. Ha. Kidding again. But seriously, I don't want to see my friends naked! Wow, this got awkward quickly... moving on.
The Facebook thing isn't permanent, I promise you. I'm going to be genuinely shocked if I make it through the whole week without it. In case you haven't read any of my Tweets, I am not coping well without my precious StalkerBook. I had to remove the tab on my bookmarks bar to resist the temptation to click on it. My mouse still wanders to where it used to be. Now there's the button for my MySpace. Yes, on occasion I still dig out that old brontosaurus, mostly because no one uses it and I can post all of those super trashy bulletin surveys that people on Facebook judge you for posting too often. Whatever. Anyway, if you miss me on Facebook, I won't be gone long, and if you're a creeper 2.0, you can always follow me on Twitter, both literally and figuratively. Or you know, check el bloggito to see what I write, but I'm warning you, I have that little widget-y thing set up to only show my 10 most recent tweets. I'm a tweeting FOOL these days!
I started a new job yesterday! It's not too bad, but I'm starting to get bored already. I don't know how much of it I can tell you people in BloggityWorld about it because I had to sign about a million confidentiality papers yesterday and I would rather not lose my job a là Meg McBlogger. Soooo yeah. That's all I'm saying about that.
And now, today's installment of NAUGHTY HAIKU! Brought to you today by guest poet, Mommalicious! I have to warn you, she made this haiku (of sorts) by closing her eyes and randomly selecting magnets. I'm sure there's some technical term for that, but I don't give a hoo-ha.
Okay kids, it's bedtime for this working woman!
~Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment