Saturday, December 5, 2009

M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e!

I've decided that letting fate have it's way with me seems to be the best choice when it comes to how I live my life.


The day after I wrote my last post, I got an email from Bill McMurray saying that if anyone else wanted to chaperone the Rotary Disney trip, there was space! So guess who's going to be leaving for Disney on Thursday! *points thumbs to self* This guy!


I am ridiculously excited. No really, I've been saying for weeks that I need a change of pace and I need to get out of here. Now that my family isn't going to Disney after Christmas, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the RotEast trip in March. But now, I just have to wait a few days!


In honor of my upcoming Disney trip, I'd like to post a few pictures from my last trip to Disney almost two years ago.


Exhibit A: The O'Donnells ride a monorail "sober":


Exhibit B: The O'Donnells sport very attractive bug glasses (also "sober"):


Exhibit C and D: Father and Eldest Daughter O'Donnell attempt to be Mexican:





And finally, Exhibit E: The entire O'Donnell clan in front of Spaceship Earth:


Expect more pictures when I return.

In the meantime, I have approximately seventy billion things to do, and most of them are fun. Tomorrow I'm meeting Brenda for some Chipotle. Then Monday my mom and I are visiting Kent State. Then Tuesday I'm planning on working out, doing laundry, and then going shopping for some things for my trip. Wednesday I'm meeting up with the Rotary group and then we leave Thursday morning!

It's a good thing all this extra exercise has really boosted my energy. I made it to the gym FOUR times this week and I feel fantastic! I know I still have a long way to go, but the way I see it, I am a work in progress. And Disney is a lot of walking, so at least I'll be getting plenty of exercise on the trip... except for bus days. I've looked on the websites for the hotels we're staying at, but the only one that has a gym listed is of course, the hotel in Florida. Where it doesn't matter if I get to the gym or not. Who knows, I may not get to work out at all. So next week won't be as good as this week. But the week after that, I'll be back on track, scout's honor!

~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment