I was visiting my sick aunt.
I was attacked by savage raccoons.
My dog ate my blog.
Okay, so none of those are true, but they are all reasons as to why I haven't posted in forever.
I made it to Disney and home again alive. Here's a pretty picture to drool over:
I had a decent Christmas. Not great, but it could have been worse. It got dangerously close to "worse", but I'm just not thinking about that right now.
I got job-ish. I now work as a Guide for ChaCha. So if you text a question to ChaCha (242-242!) it could be me who's answering! It's pretty fun so fun. It's a very flexible schedule too... meaning I can work whenever I want, and as much as I want. And I don't even have to leave the couch.
I also posted the first chapter of the very first NCIS fanfic I wrote. It's here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5615672/1/
So go read it and comment because I love feedback! I'm STILL getting feedback from "Retaliation" every once in awhile. I want to get back into writing fanfic, and I have a story nugget, but it has an original character in it, and I'm not sure if I really want to share that story just yet. We'll see.
Yup. That's all. I have more of That 70's Show to watch now.
~Christine
Hooray for That 70's show!!
ReplyDeletehow in the hell did you get a job at chacha?! every time i check, theyre not accepting new guides! hurrah for you!! ^_^
ReplyDelete