Saturday, August 15, 2009

I dream of... NCIS?

In honor of the NCIS related dream I had last night (involving someone on the show who I didn't even know I had a 5th grade crush on!) I've decided I'm going to express my dreams that I have for NCIS in the coming seasons. I feel pretty safe using the plural of 'season' because let's face it, NCIS isn't going anywhere! Okay, so these dreams are a little more specific than the usual McAbby/Tiva/Bring Jenny back from the dead! dreams.

1. Fatty autopsy
I want Ducky and Palmer to perform an autopsy on someone who is severely overweight. Not just "I ate too much at Thanksgiving dinner" fat, but morbidly obese and in desperate need of a lap-band. Think of it, they slice the person open and then have to dig through mounds of fat! It would be such a challenge! I know all the Hollywood-types are twigs, and Sailors and Marines are physically fit too, but not everyone who's a victim is supposed to be skinny.

2. "It's a dead body... whatevs!"
You know how at the beginning of the episode, you either learn how the murder/crime happened, or you see the person discover that there was a murder/crime? Well, the person who always finds it either screams or looks horrified. Just once, I want the person who finds the body to be like "It's a dead guy. Okay." Or even better, be grotesquely fascinated with it!

3. This is one doodle that can't be undone, home skillet!
Last (for now) I want one of the ladies to have to go through pregnancy on the job. Ziva would be more of a challenge with this, since she's a trained killer and all. But even Abby would be fun, especially if it was McGee's baby! (okay, I know I said no McAbby, but I couldn't help that one) Oh man, and since Gibbs views Abby kind of like the daughter he never had (or rather, had, but lost) this baby would be almost like his pseudo-grandchild! Crazy!

That's my list for now, but you can be sure that if I think of more, I'll post them.

Now for a bit of whining. I hurt. My left shoulder has been cramping, my right hand is sore, can't grip anything, and my inner right elbow hurts too. I can't carry anything in my right hand, which has made general life pretty interesting. Okay, that's all for whining.

Good news! This afternoon my Dad and I went to the Worthington Rec Center and re-signed me up for membership. So now I have someplace to work out! Yay!

~ Christine

2 comments:

  1. ok so what website did you use to catch up on NCIS? or id you get the dvds? bc as much as i love it i only catch the marathons, ive never actually watched a season in the order it was meant to be watched lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use surfthechannel.com. It doesn't actually host any of the shows, but it's basically a big collection of links leading to foreign websites where they're hosted. Personally, I find that the links from tudou.com tend to be the most reliable. The thing to do is to set up 2 episodes at a time in 2 different windows: one that you're watching and one that's still loading while you watch the first. That way you never have to wait long for an episode.

    Can you tell this is how I spent my summer? :D

    ReplyDelete