Today is my Grandma's birthday. I'm not really sure how this is going to go. She hasn't spent a birthday apart from my Grandpa in over 57 years.
Enough sadness! As of yesterday, I officially restarted my job hunt. So far, I have nothing. But I do have a list of j0bs that I wouldn't mind.
Jobs That Won't Cause Me To Hate My Life (I Hope):
1. Professional person working for a professional symphony orchestra
2. Music librarian working for a professional symphony orchestra
3. Author
4. Front desk person at a hotel (as long as the hotel is nice and not in a seedy part of town)
5. Daycare person
6. Work for Disney!
7. Work at a bookstore
So we'll have to see how this all works out for me. I do need to find something kinda soon so I can start saving so I can pay back student loans and move out of my parents' house. Plus, I have to start to want to work. Right now, I just don't feel like it. I would be perfectly happy hanging out at home for awhile.
Oh, and I have to lose some weight!! All the food that nice people have dropped off at our house has caused me to gain weight. I don't have a place for my scale in my house, but I can feel it in me that I'm porking up again. Yesterday, my mom jokingly told me to go on a crash diet. I reminded her that while I lost 35 pounds doing that the last time, I also surivived on one meal a day and lots of diet coke. Not really healthy eating at all. The scariest thing is that the last time I remember being happy with how I looked was probably... well, just weight, I liked me my freshman year of high school. But actual physical appearance was my senior year of high school. Ugh. Fail.
~ Christine
find someplace that offers a zumba class! its SO much fun!! ^_^
ReplyDelete