I'm now very confused. Then again, I'm usually confused about something. So here's my game I'm playing. It's called Keep Airport Online For As Long As Possible. When Airport tells me that he's going to be bed because he's tired or some equally lame excuse, I trick him into staying online for as long as possible. Last night I was able to trick him for 10 minutes, and then we talked for another 20 minutes or so after The Office. The night before was much better, he stayed on for half an hour and talked to me. The problem with this game is that then when's really like "I'm going to bed", I respectfully back off. But then he doesn't always leave right away. Two nights ago he was still online without an away message for an additional 45 minutes. Last night it was about 20 minutes, and then the away message he put up was "I really like dark haired girls... just saying. On that note, time for bed." WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? I'm kinda dark haired, is he talking about me? Or is there someone else? It would make sense that there's someone else because I know that I'm not the last person he talked to since it took him so long to put up an away message. Or maybe he put that up when he did because I had told him that I was going out then, and I had been idle for about half an hour. Granted, I didn't leave for another hour because us girls are slow. So maybe he didn't want me to see it. Either way, I'm really tired of playing these stupid, stupid mindgames. It needs to be simpler than this. My friends here all thought he was referring to me, but really, I know that that's what they just like to believe. Face it, boys don't like me. I'm always in second place, and I always will be. There's always someone smarter, prettier, skinnier, and nicer than me. He probably is talking about some cute coworker who happened to catch his eye that day. I'm just never quite good enough. *sigh*
~*tine*~
No comments:
Post a Comment