Sunday, May 11, 2008

Music Lovers Unite!

Airport turned out to be a really huge jerk. Here's why I really hate Suits. Not only does he not understand what I do, he doesn't try to understand what I do, and worst of all, he doesn't respect what I do. He told me that taking care of children is one of the easiest jobs in the world. He also doesn't understand how music can change people's lives. Thanks. That's pretty much everything that I stand for. I told him he didn't have a soul. He's also still hung up on his ex-girlfriend who dumped him in November of 2006. He doesn't want to be tied down because he's young. Riiiiight. Young, until one day he'll wake up and realize he's 45 and alone. What a coldhearted bastard. That was a week ago and we haven't spoken since.

Things with Curly haven't really gone anywhere either. He's still swamped with work, but they're interviewing people to replace the guy that quit. He has actually told me that he's really sorry about all of this and that he's not normally this hard to get ahold of. So at least he's not happy with how things are going. I'm not too concerned. My thought is that I'll be in Dayton all summer, and by the end of summer, they have to have someone else working and then he'll have more free time.

I have a good feeling about Curly. But, I also had a good feeling about Airport, and look how that turned out. Somehow, I don't see Curly doing what Airport did. I think he's a little older and he has a little more sense and respect for women. Plus, he's a music person. He gets it. I've discovered that I can't handle being with a guy who doesn't love music. I can't handle being friends with those types of people. It just doesn't make sense to me. I know not everyone is cut out to be a music major, but even just appreciating good music is fine with me.

More than anything, I just need to feel wanted again. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not, but I haven't had the best luck with guys on campus. I need to be held by someone who means it. This isn't an option anymore. I don't to be all relationship-crazy or anything, but I haven't been single for this long since my freshman year of high school. Let's face it, I'm a Relationship Girl.

~*tine*~

No comments:

Post a Comment