Ta-da! This is the first entry on my brand new, shiny lappy! The lappy... perfect. Internet Explorer... still sucks. Within my lappy's first 24 hours of being alive and functional, it had 16 additional IE windows open unexpectedly, a Trojan horse attack it when I tried to go to surfthechannel, and Facebook won't let me download the app to upload all my photos at once. Nevertheless, I am in love. It's shiny and pretty and if I wasn't freaking out about getting fingerprints on it, I would kiss it.
Speaking of love, yet again I am a bad girlfriend, for I have neglected to tell what my anniversary/graduation present was from Bill. Partially because I've really enjoyed keeping it all to myself for the last week, partially because I didn't think it was appropriate to lump Captain Hook in the same entry as Bill. Anyway, I got a heart-shaped puzzle box. Exhibit A:

That little peg thing on the bottom left side pulls up and then the top slides off and then the next layer pulls up and SHAZAM! There's a secret hiding spot! (I realize that this sounds like something a 5th grade boy would be excited about, but there's no other good way to put it.) And in the secret hiding spot, there was a love letter from Bill! You read right, a LOVE letter. Not a like letter, not a strong feelings letter, an actual legit love letter telling me he loves me! I'm so happy... if I was a puppy, I'd be peeing on the rug. So yes, Bill loves me, I love him, life is pretty damn good right now. I still miss him a lot though. I'm hopeful about where he'll end up next year, since my parent's house is looking more and more realistic. Growing up right now kind of sucks. Remember when your biggest concern was not getting the Barbie Jeep for Christmas?
Those were the days. At least I have Bill!
- Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment