Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey cool, I didn't die in the tornado tonight

I have a most excellent plan and I want to write it somewhere because I've already pestered too many people with it. Okay, here goes.

The Third's plane lands in Chicago around 11 PM (CST) on Saturday night. He's then planning on driving 5 or 6 hours to come back to Dayton. Originally, we were supposed to work this weekend, but now we don't have to, so I'm not sure if this part will work or not. He said he'd give me a call when he landed in Chicago, so my plan when he lands is to check and make sure he likes Bob Evans and then take his breakfast order. Since he'll probably get into Dayton around 5 or 6 AM, he wouldn't have much sleep in him before going in to work all day. However, a nice wholesome breakfast would give him the extra energy he needs and give me an excuse to see him before work. So I'm going to wake up around 7 and call in my order to Bob's and then go and pick up our breakfast. Then I'm going to bring him his breakfast before he goes off to work for the day. :-)

The only problem with this fabulously contrived plan is that we don't have to work Sunday now. So I'm not sure he'll make the overnight drive back now. Ideally, he should make the overnight drive back, and then I could sleep in a little and he could get a little more sleep and we could do breakfast as more of a brunch thing around 10. So we'll see. I just thought that this was an excellent idea because I miss him a lot and I'm sure that after flying forever and then driving forever, he's not going to want to cook anything. Go me!

~*tine*~

No comments:

Post a Comment